Tuesday, January 29, 2008

For a new link to this: http://idrinksport.com

Been awhile since we posted and I'd love for this to get back into the flow.

There is one team I'd like to say I hate the most right now...and that team is...

DUKE...

Reasons for this.

1. Coach Kreshki - naps during games
2. Kyle Singler - I've seen snowflakes darker than his pigment.
3. fans - I can't stand their fans...let alone their jumping
4. Basketball Arena - Not only is the place a dump, it's old and needs to be torn down.

That will be all.

1 comment:

Who Dey said...

Couldn't agree more. Kreski has to have a load of talent in order for him to win a title 2000-2001 Jason Williams Shane Battier Carlos Boozer
Mike Dunleavy Chris Duhon.

And for the 1991 & 1992 team my little sister could have won with that team

Christian Laettner
Grant Hill
Bobby Hurley
Antonio Lang
Cherokee Parks

kreski overrated,